Splunk is a tool most commonly used to analyze large volumes of data. During this Splunk+ training course, students will acquire the knowledge of SPL reporting and searching commands, utilization of field calculations and aliases, developing knowledge objects, designing data models and workflow actions, normalizing data by use of the Common Information Model in Splunk, and much more!
Your Splunk+ Training Instructor:
Ditmar Tavares: CCISO, CISSP-ISSMP, ISSAP, ISO2007-Senior Lead Auditor, 4xCCNP.
Prerequisites for this course:
There are no formal prerequisites for this course however, it is recommended students have a basic knowledge of Linux and Windows operating systems.
Skills to be learned:
- Composing regular and advanced searches
- Creating search macros
- Use of commands to generate visualizations
- Creating workflow actions
- Creating and calculating fields, and field aliases
- Connecting transactions with events
- Composing reports, alerts and dashboards
- Designing tags and event types
- Constructing workflow actions
- Configuring and installing Splunk
- Utilization of Splunk Common Information Model (CIM)
Who should be attending our Splunk+ course:
- Database administrators and experts
- Search analysts
- System administrators
- Software developers