ISO27001 Lead Implementer is a course designed to teach students how to carry out an Information Security Management System (ISMS) with regards to ISO 27001. Students will be provided with a thorough understanding of ISMS practices, and management and improvement strategies. Upon completion of this course students are prepared to take the PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer exam.
Your ISO27001-LI Training Instructor:
Ditmar Tavares: CCISO, CISSP-ISSMP, ISSAP, ISO2007-Senior Lead Auditor, 4xCCNP.
Prerequisites for this course:
Students should understand the basics of ISO/IEC 27001 and ISMS concepts.
Skills to be learned:
- Throughroughly describe the methods, approaches, techniques, and concepts needed to implement and effectively manage an ISMS
- Understanding how to support an organization by successfully organizing, implementing, monitoring, managing, and maintaining an ISMS
- Understand the connection between ISO/IEC 27002, ISO/IEC 27001, and other regulatory frameworks and standards
- Understanding how to interpret the specific context of organizations, to be able to determine and implement the correct requirements of ISO/IEC 27001
- Delineate the operations and processes of an ISIM system based on ISO/IEC 27001
Who should be attending our ISO27001-LI course:
- ISMS implementation team members
- Advisors looking to master the correct implementation of an ISMS
- Those in organizations responsible for maintaining conformity with information security requirements
- Consultants and project managers concerned with the effective implementation of an ISMS