This Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) training course provides the foundation to a triumphant career in IT. Students will learn to apply risk-based methods to organizing, implementing and reporting on audit engagements. Additionally, students will gain the skills to implement, monitor, and manage programs to defend against unauthorized admittance of information.
Your CISA Training Instructor:
Ditmar Tavares: CCISO, CISSP-ISSMP, ISSAP, ISO2007-Senior Lead Auditor, 4xCCNP.
Prerequisites for this course:
Students are required to have a minimum of five years of professional experience in information system auditing, security work, or control; however, up to three years can be dismissed if other requirements are met.
Skills to be learned:
- How to protect information assets
- Acquisition, development, and implementation of information systems
- Operations, service management, and maintenance of information systems
- IT governance and management
- Comprehensive understanding of the process of auditing information systems
Who should be attending our CISA course:
- Those interested in gaining auditing skills and/or getting certified
- Information security analysts
- Information security consultants
- Risk professionals and managers
- IT auditors