Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP-SEC) is a professional level course which teaches various Virtual Private Network (VPN) solutions on the Cisco IOS software and the Cisco ASA firewall. Additionally, students will learn to secure access using Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) and 802.1X, and how to execute Cisco Edge network security solutions.
Your CCNP-SEC Training Instructor:
Ditmar Tavares: CCISO, CISSP-ISSMP, ISSAP, ISO2007-Senior Lead Auditor, 4xCCNP.
Prerequisites for this course:
Students should have a valid CCNA-SEC certification or equivalent knowledge before partaking in this course.
Topics to be covered:
- Identifying vulnerabilities and threats
- Network address translation (NAT), virtual private networks (VPN), and port address translation (PAT)
- Cisco IDS and IPS concepts
- Fundamentals, deployment, access policies, identities, and authentication of Web Security Appliances (WSA)
- Management tools and concepts for network security
- Concepts and implementation of Authorization, Authentication, and Accounting (AAA)
- Use of Email Security Appliance (ESA) for email encryption, anti-spam policies, mail policies, virus filter, and authentication
Who should be attending our CCNP-SEC course:
- Security professionals
- New IT professionals (with some experience) who wish to certify their Cisco skills
- Cisco network security engineers