ISO27001 Lead Auditor is a course designed to teach students the skills needed to implement external and internal audits in regulation with the ISO/IEC 17021-1 and ISO 19011 certification process. Students will learn to manage an audit team, audit program, customer relations, and conflict resolution. Upon completion of this course students will be prepared to write the PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor exam.
Your ISO27001-LA Training Instructor:
Ditmar Tavares: CCISO, CISSP-ISSMP, ISSAP, ISO2007-Senior Lead Auditor, 4xCCNP.
Prerequisites for this course:
Students should have a detailed understanding of audit principles, and should be aware of the basics of ISO/IEC 27001.
Skills to be learned:
- Understand how to plan and lead an audit, as well as create reports and complete the audit follow-up with accordance to ISO 19011
- Describe how to manage an audit and audit team
- Understand the connection between ISO/IEC 27002, ISO/IEC 27001, and other regulatory frameworks and standards
- Ability to interpret the needs of ISO/IEC 27001 in the context of an ISMS audit
- Describe the auditor’s role to organize, manage, and follow-up on a management system audit in compliance with ISO 19011
- Based on ISO/IEC 27001, describe the processes of an ISMS
Who should be attending our ISO27001-LA course:
- Information Security Management advisors
- Those responsible for keeping conformity with the requirements of Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Consultants or managers looking to thoroughly understand an ISMS audit process
- Technical experts preparing for an ISMS audit
- Auditors wanting to lead ISMS certification audits