This Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CCISP) training course teaches students about the eight essential domains of Information Security. Upon completion of the course students are able to take the CCISP certification exam.
Your CISSP Training Instructor:
Ditmar Tavares: CCISO, CISSP-ISSMP, ISSAP, ISO2007-Senior Lead Auditor, 4xCCNP.
Prerequisites for this course:
There are no formal prerequisites for this course however, those interested in obtaining the CISSP certification are required to have:
- A minimum of five cumulative years of professional work experience in at least two of the eight domains of the (ISC)² CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)
Students not interested in the certification are able to become an (ISC)² Associate by passing the exam without the relevant work experience. These students can still apply for the certificate after gaining the required work experience.
Skills to be learned:
- Describe security architecture, cryptography, models, and engineering
- Thorough understanding of the management, design, and architecture of security at an organization
- Understand fundamentals of network security and communications, security testings and operations, and access and identity management
- Prevent data loss and execute risk analysis
Who should be attending our CCSP course:
- Network architects
- Security systems engineers
- Security managers and consultants
- Security architects and auditors
- Chief information security officers
- IT managers and directors