This Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP) training course teaches the essentials of cloud design requirements, architecture, compliance and operational issues, and security of applications and infrastructure. Upon completion of this online course, students will be prepared to take the CCSP certification exam.
Your CCSP Training Instructor:
Ditmar Tavares: CCISO, CISSP-ISSMP, ISSAP, ISO2007-Senior Lead Auditor, 4xCCNP.
Prerequisites for this course:
There are no formal prerequisites for this course however, those interested in obtaining the CCSP certification are required to have:
- A minimum of five years of professional work experience in the information technology field
- Three of the five years must be work experience from an information security position
- One of the five years must demonstrate experience in one of the six CCSP domains
Students not interested in the certification are able to become an (ISC)² Associate by passing the exam without the relevant work experience.
Skills to be learned:
- Data security of cloud
- Security operations of cloud
- Cloud infrastructure and platform security
- Cloud application security
- Legal compliances and risks
- Cloud architecture, concepts and design
Who should be attending our TCCSP course:
- Security managers, consultants, and engineers
- System and security engineers
- Security administrators
- Enterprise systems architects