This Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certificate training course provides an essential certification for information security professionals who are designing, managing, overseeing, and assessing enterprise information security. Students will develop the necessary skills to create, implement, and monitor security architecture.
Your CISM Training Instructor:
Ditmar Tavares: CCISO, CISSP-ISSMP, ISSAP, ISO2007-Senior Lead Auditor, 4xCCNP.
Prerequisites for this course:
Students are required to have:
- Submitted a completed application form within five years from the date of initially passing the examination
- Ensured all experience on the application is verified by employers
- All experience must have been gained within five years of passing the examination or within the 10-year period prior the application date for certification
- Of the work experience, three of the five years must be gained in the position of an information security manager (it must be broad and gained in three out of the four CISM domains)
Skills to be learned:
- Risk management: ability to classify and determine the value of assets thus determining the risk.
- Information security incident management: managing expected and unexpected events by identifying, protecting, detecting, responding, and recovering.
- Information security program development and management: executing management governing strategies to protect the organisation’s assets.
- Security governance: delineate the desired outcomes of the information security program to successfully address the challenges of protecting a corporation’s assets.
Who should be attending our CISM course:
- Chief information security officers
- Chief information officers
- Information security managers and consultants
- Those interested in acquiring an information security management certification or skill set