Cisco Certified Network Professional Enterprise (CCNP-EI) is a professional level course regarding the implementation of Cisco Enterprise networks. This course provides learners with the essential knowledge of virtualization and architecture of dual stack (IPv6 and IPv4), automation, network assurance, infrastructure and security. Upon completion of this course you will be prepared to take the Cisco ENCOR (305-401) exam which is required in order to obtain the CCNP Enterprise certification.
Your CCNP-EI Training Instructor:
Ditmar Tavares: CCISO, CISSP-ISSMP, ISSAP, ISO2007-Senior Lead Auditor, 4xCCNP.
Prerequisites for this course:
Knowledge regarding the following skills is expected, but not required:
- Cisco enterprise networking solutions
- Cisco CCNA certification
- Implementing enterprise network solutions (three to five years of experience)
Skills to be learned:
- Management and configuration of remote-access, secure site-to-site and wireless networks
- Execution of advanced technologies to enhance a scalable and secure enterprise network architecture
- Configuration of enterprise networks for optimized performance and increased availability
- Stronger understanding of network automation and virtualization
Who should be attending our CCNP- EI course:
- Network engineers
- Those aspiring for a career in networking