CCNP – DC:
Cisco Certified Network Professional Data Center (CCNP-DC) is a professional level course that teaches skills regarding Cisco data center network design, execution, and maintenance to warrant unified computing and visualisation. This course examines the technologies used for Cisco-based data centers. Additionally, students will learn how to enact data center components such as Cisco MDS, Cisco Nexus 1000v Series, Cisco Nexus 2000 Series, Cisco Nexus 5000 Series, and Cisco Nexus 7000 Series.
Your CCNP-DC Training Instructor:
Ditmar Tavares: CCISO, CISSP-ISSMP, ISSAP, ISO2007-Senior Lead Auditor, 4xCCNP.
Prerequisites for this course:
There are no required prerequisites, however it is expected that students are familiar with exam topics, and have approximately three to five years of experience demonstrating collaborative solutions.
Topics to be covered:
- Operating systems such as Linux, and Microsoft Windows
- Contemporary virtualisation solutions such as vSphere, Hyper-V, Microsoft, and VMware
- Applications of collaboration and database
Who should be attending our CCNP-DC course:
- Students who would like to attain their Data Center CCNA certification
- Those working in networking within the Data Center field