Cisco Certified Network Professional Collaboration (CCNP-COLLAB) is a professional level course regarding collaboration solutions. This online course covers executing a Cisco Unified Collaboration solution, Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE), Cisco Unified Communication Manager (CUCM), dial plans, QoS, SIP, and much more! Upon completion of this course you will be prepared to take the 300-070 CIPTV1 exam in order to obtain a CCNP Collaboration certification.
Your CCNP-COLLAB Training Instructor:
Ditmar Tavares: CCISO, CISSP-ISSMP, ISSAP, ISO2007-Senior Lead Auditor, 4xCCNP.
Prerequisites for this course:
There are no required prerequisites, however it is expected that students are familiar with exam topics, and have approximately three to five years of experience demonstrating collaborative solutions.
Skills to be learned:
- Configuring features such as conference bridges, IP phone service, and music on hold
- How to support video by executing a QoS model
- Describing fundamentals of video/voice components and operations
- Implementing an IP telephony dial plan
- Supporting on-cluster calling by configuring a Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Create ISO conferencing devices and gateways
Who should be attending our CCNP-COLLAB course:
- Network engineers with three to five years of collaboration equipment experience